My secret place

Saturday, July 04, 2009

Summary

Finally i have e time to sit down change the blog skin...feel so refreshed! I should pen down my summary of the past since i haven't been updated that regularly. Apologize!

Yes, i should be flying to Hongkong next Thursday which i have been looking forward since February 2009. Is really sad/disappointment/unbearable feeling to decide that i'm not going to my trip. It was a tough decision to make.

My intineary has been almost completed? Researching, looking at maps, spending full weekend to do up my intinery and stuff. Simply goes down the drain. No choice for the sake of my family and myself. I'm not worried of being infected the H1N1. But my family members are so worried! Although i kept telling them that Singapore cases are much more compared to HongKong, they simply refused to listen. Their concern was also my return from the trip cause there may be chances that i might endangered their life especially having my grandma staying with me. Thanks for my boy for being understanding and respect my decision. =)

I will be probably postpone my trip to early next year and i hope by then the swine flu has gone away. Good luck to me!

I seriously feel that i'm aging! I used to party till late and wake up early for sch or temp job in the past, i'm perfectly energetic! But now, i'm like a zombie! Why people often say that when u grow older, you will sleep lesser. However, it doesn't apply to me! I still maintaining the amount of hours which is at least 10 hrs a day to keep me energetic! Of cause, working days i don't have luxury to sleep 10 hrs long. 8 hrs is the minimum for working days! wahaha, i'm such a pig right?

Back to work, i thought is good to stay away from work by attending training lesson. To my surprise, there was more after the training has ended. Yes, written paper examination! I don't know how well i will fare. I hope at least a good grade, if not, i wonder how can i still can progress in my Company. sigh

shall continue writing when i'm free...

Some pictures ...

Training attended - 5 days course

The examination room..
saw this cute doll walking round & round..so cute!

10 years friendship......we used to be known as the F4...so funny!


Not forgetting to show u my messy lots of files desk....yes that's my desk..as u can see..under the tables are also files...haha...

to be continue...






Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home