off peak!
wooo!! Let's call for celebration!!! My peak is over! *dancing ard*
yst was so gan chiong..runnnin to photocopier...printer..doing my submission...cos courier guy leaving at 5.30pm..after all was completed..i was like "whooo..let down my hair/breath & collapse on my chair" n my mentor manager saw it..he was LAUGHIN LIKE MAD!! (so pai seh lo!)
e whole week i only did these things at home..bath n sleep..nuttin else! Seriously, i really make a good choice of not goin to audit cos i cannot survive with not enuff sleep everyday. I am a sleepin beauty k! hahah..
n ya i got my confirmation apprasial! Waaa, is like 6 months liao lo!! I simply hard to believe it past so fast...gonna wait for my meeting with all e managers den see i got confirm anot lo...(cross fingers)
I love december! whooo...gathering..shopping...weeee!
I'm super extremely HAPPY!!!!!
Labels: work

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home