My secret place

Monday, November 10, 2008

23rd birthday

Had a wonderful & enjoyable & full of surprise birthday celebration this yr....

Thanks all my dears for the birthday wishes & celebration for me...appreciate it! Especially my korkor & sis who are not in Singapore, still drop me a msg...thanks!!!

Feel so happy, loved, pampered by my loves (family/friends/boyfriend)









And this is a 'special' gift i got from my colleague...how memorable!?

I spend 20 mins tearing 50 layers of newspapers!! And i got this in the end.....STONE!



How dumb eh?! Played a prank on me...i was so fed upppppp!!!

And then my colleague passed me this.....^.^

I think i really look so unhappy/glumpy...(this little glumpy bear stay at my desk now)


Almost 80% of my loves ones wish me to stay happy..n even my manager oso said that!
Haha..maybe i shld smile more....i guesss....
Still, I thank you for making my day shines!
YOU ARE THE STARS!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home