My secret place

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

duno

STUPIG & BLUR ME!! My sec sch frenz..f9 & f4 +++ pple having from yst to tml..N I AM AT HOME NOW!! Cant join in e fun..I HATE TT! I really miss goin chalet cos is really fun & enjoyable..n so long nv go chalet liao..sob..I tot of goin to BBQ..den i tot is today they BBQ. Who noes is yst nite NOT today! OMG!! i so blur..so in e end oso nv go der..haiz..

Tell me write blog..i so easily can write lo..Tell mi write report..I JUZ STUCK DER FOR SO LONG!! oMG! tis weekend muz hand in liao..siAnz man..N i pretty stress up..cos my Co ex student gets As lo..so is like i gonna make alot effort. Tml gettin result, i treat it as nutting lo. Cos i wanted to FAIL..plz god..let me fail! (i noe u pple muz b scoldin me) Den i can skip my attachment lo~! hAha..

Is like i feel working..mon to friday..den weekend..Den mon to friday..the work is all the same..so boring..is juz pass 1 week n i tired of it. how.. TT last sem girl teach me some work le...alot of procedures to do for closing. Den is so impt..really scare on e spot i did wrong. Plz pray hard. Practically i does nuttin whole day..today i went online msn..lol..such a bad girl here..=x Really nuttin to do,until i damn bored. I did ask ard got job for me..they so bz..oso no job for me..End up sitting der read files..SIAn..

there a new song i love it so much..by junjie..jian jian dan dan. Plz go hear..is very nice song..N guang liang- Tian tang OSO very NICE! currently inlove wif tis 2 songs..hee..

mUz do my report le..boring..Can someone out there help me edit my ENGLISH~~ my lan broken eng..-_-"

DO i treat him as a fren? or more? is a habit of everyday chatting or there sumting more?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home